Professionals looking out to equip themselves with the right skills and knowledge to take higher managerial positions, find it helpful for enrolling in MBA programs. They look out for Master’s in Business Administration abroad graduate programs that come with the right accreditation.
The accredited MBA helps add up special business skills to the toolkit, which works in one’s favor and helps to support one’s career goals. The programs with solid accreditation are considered helpful to open bigger and newer career opportunities and better promotions, which can help professionals and students to improve compensation and remuneration.
The MBA graduates from the best universities to study MBA who chose accredited programs, they are found to enjoy some great prospects for the employment, in any of the industry. So, it is quite obvious as to why one would prefer to choose the same and to take a step towards a better career and growth. Further, it is considering the requirements and the interests of students towards the AAA-accredited business schools that this article has been prepared to provide information about the top accredited MBA schools from around the world. Give it a read to know more.
MBA Abroad Graduate Programs- Triple Crown Accreditation
Accreditation is the process of the independent assurance of quality. It is carried out to determine if the organization or any specific program can meet up the recognized excellence standards. AAA shows that the business school got accredited by three most influential and biggest business schools in the world,
- AMBA- UK
- AACSB- US
- EQUIS- Europe
If the business school offering abroad graduate programs gets accredited by these three major bodies, it would offer a boast to the Triple Crown.
Accreditation gets renewed every 5 years (approx.). Suppose the business school achieves a triple crown. In that case, one can be sure that it is an up-to-date evaluation of the educational quality.
Best Universities to Study MBA- Types of Accreditation for MBA Programs?
Accreditation by a reputable organization is one great way to ensure the quality of the business school, and it helps one decide whether or not a particular program being evaluated is worth pursuing.
The three international accreditations that are highly coveted by the business schools that offer MBA programs are discussed below.
- Association of MBAs
AMBA accreditation is international in reach and scope. The association works on the belief that the programs accredited must be of the highest standards, and they must reflect upon innovation and changing trends in postgraduate management education.
AMBA accreditation gets awarded by evaluation of the quality of business school faculty, curriculum, strategy, assessment, mission, and students too.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
The accreditation is awarded to the business school representing the positive evaluation of the mission, faculty qualification, business programs, operations, etc., of the school.
In the year 2019, around 800 institutions had the AACSB accreditation for the postgraduate and the undergraduate business programs.
- European Quality Improvement System
The focus of EQUIS is on awarding accreditations to institutions offering graduate, undergraduate, and doctoral business programs and MBA programs. In order to award, governance, programs, executive education, contribution towards community, internationalization, corporate connections, etc., of the business school gets evaluated.
Triple Crown/Triple AAA accredited Business Schools in the World- List
- IAE Universidad Austral- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Monash University & The University of Sydney Business School- Australia
- Vienna University of Economics and Business- Vienna, Austria
- Vlerick Business School- Ghent, Belgium
- Insper, São Paulo- Brazil
- HEC Montreal- Montreal, Canada
- Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa- Ottawa, Canada
- Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University & Beijing Institute of Technology- China
- Universidad de los Andes, Facultad de Administración, Bogotá- Colombia
- Copenhagen Business School- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Aalto University School of Business- Helsinki, Finland
- Audencia Nantes & EDHEC (École des hautes études commerciales du nord), EMLYON Business School, HEC Paris (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales), ESSCA School of Management, Toulouse Business School- France
- European School of Management and Technology, Mannheim Business School- Germany
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Indian Institute of Management Indore- India
- University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business/UCD Quinn School of Business- Ireland
- Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics- Maastricht, The Netherlands
- University of Auckland Business School- Auckland, New Zealand
- University of Waikato Faculty of Management- Hamilton, New Zealand
- BI Norwegian Business School- Norway
- Kozminski University– Warsaw, Poland
- SEB LU – School of Economics and Business- Slovenia
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business- Cape Town, South Africa
- ESADE Business School and ESADE University Faculties- Barcelona, Spain
- School of Business, Economics, and Law- Gothenburg, Sweden
- IMD Lausanne & The University of St. Gallen- Switzerland
- Hult International Business School, Campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Shanghai, and Dubai- USA
- Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow- UK
- Bradford University School of Management, University of Bradford- UK
- Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester- UK
- Henley Business School, University of Reading- UK
- London Business School- UK
- Newcastle University Business School, Newcastle University- UK
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración- Venezuela
If you are planning to get enrolled in an MBA program, make sure you check beforehand whether or not the program is AAA accredited. If not, you might not receive much value for your money and time spent. Further, in case you need any help in making the decision to choose among the Best universities to study MBA, our professionals at GroupL Education are here to help you guide you along.
Reach out with your queries today, and let us be your professional education consultant.