Studying in Canada as an international student can be a rewarding experience. Canada is a popular destination for international students due to its high-quality education system, welcoming culture, and diverse communities. It has a strong tradition of academic excellence and is home to many top-ranked universities, colleges, and technical institutes. Canada offers a wide range of programs and opportunities for international students, and studying in Canada can provide a valuable education and cultural experience. It is important to thoroughly research the institutions and programs you are interested in, and consider factors such as cost, location, and available support services, before making a decision.
1) Research institutions and programs - Research universities, colleges, and other institutions in Canada that offer the program you are interested in. Make a list of your top choices and check their admission requirements, tuition fees, and available scholarships and funding opportunities.
2) Meet admission requirements - Gather the required documents such as transcripts, test scores, English proficiency test results, and reference letters. Check the specific requirements for each institution and program.
3) Apply to the institutions - Submit your application, along with all required documents, directly to the institutions you are interested in attending. The application process may involve an online application or a paper-based application, and there may be a fee to submit an application.
4) Receive a letter of acceptance - Once you have been accepted into a program, you will receive a letter of acceptance from the institution.
Intake and Deadlines
- In general, the application process for the fall (September) intake begins in the previous fall, and the application process for the winter (January) intake begins in the previous spring. Some institutions may also have summer intakes.
- On average, undergraduate programs can range from CAD $15,000 to $35,000 per year, while graduate programs can range from CAD $15,000 to $50,000 per year.
Cost of Living
- The cost of living in Canada for international students can vary depending on the location, student lifestyle, and individual needs. On average, the cost of living in Canada is estimated to be between CAD $12,000 to $20,000 per year, which includes housing, food, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses.
Part Time Job Opportunities
- International students going to Canada to study are allowed to work for 20 hours during their study and full time during their vacations.
Post Study Work Visa
- The length of the post-study work permit in Canada is typically the same as the length of your study program, up to a maximum of three years.
Send an email to Info@GroupLeducation.com and request your 1st meeting, online, via Skype, Zoom or Google, or onsite in our office with one of our consultant or call us at: +971 56 410 4830. You can register directly on our website Contact Us
Attend your 1st meeting as scheduled and get to know our services, connect with our team, and get your customized admission process plan.
Office No 114, 115 and 116, AC 1 Building - beside Palladium Building - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 - Dubai
Email id - Info@GroupLeducation.com Contact Number - +971 56 410 4830