- Studying in Australia can offer a unique and high-quality education experience. Australia is home to some of the world's leading universities and offers a wide range of study options, from vocational education and training to research-focused degrees. International students can study at universities, TAFEs (Technical and Further Education institutions), and private colleges. The country's multicultural environment, friendly people, and high standard of living also make it an attractive destination for students from around the world.
1) Research and Shortlisting Universities - Research about the various universities and the courses you wish to study needs to be done to align with one’s academic and career interests.
2) Documentation - In order to prepare for submitting applications to the universities one needs to be well prepared with the correct documentation such as statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, educational documents.
3) English Language Test - Either IELTS or PTE can be one of the language requirements for applying to the universities.
4) Submit Application - Application to Australian universities is submitted online directly.
5) Wait for a Decision - Once your application is received, the university will review it and notify you of their decision, usually within a few weeks.
6) Accept your offer - If you receive an offer, you'll need to accept it and provide any additional information required to secure your place.
7) Apply for a student visa - International students will need to apply for a student visa to study in Australia.
Intakes and Deadlines
- Most universities in Australia have two main intakes per year - February and July. However, some universities also have additional intakes in November or March. Deadlines: The deadline for application submissions for international students typically ranges from 4 to 8 months before the start of the course.
Tuition Fees for UG & PG
- The average cost of an undergraduate degree in Australia is between AUD 15,000 to AUD 35,000 per year. While for PG the tuition fees could be from a range of AUD 30,000 to AUD 40,000 per year, but some courses may cost more. For example, MBA programs can cost upwards of AUD 50,000 per year.
Cost Of Living
- The average cost of living in Australia is around AUD 20,000 to AUD 30,000 per year.
Part Time Job Opportunities
- International students going to Australia to study are allowed to work for 20 hours during their study and full time during their vacations.
Send an email to Info@GroupLeducation.com and request your 1st meeting, online, via Skype, Zoom or Google, or onsite in our office with one of our consultant or call us at: +971 56 410 4830. You can register directly on our website Contact Us
Attend your 1st meeting as scheduled and get to know our services, connect with our team, and get your customized admission process plan.
Office No 114, 115 and 116, AC 1 Building - beside Palladium Building - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al Quoz Industrial Area 3 - Dubai
Email id - Info@GroupLeducation.com Contact Number - +971 56 410 4830
© GroupL Education 2022