Europe is a popular destination for international students who are looking to study abroad. The continent offers a diverse range of study options, including world-class universities, a rich cultural heritage, and a strong tradition of academic excellence. Europe is home to some of the world's oldest and most prestigious universities, offering high-quality education in a range of subjects. Compared to other study destinations, the cost of living and tuition fees in Europe can be relatively low, making it an affordable option for international students. Europe is a melting pot of cultures, making it a great place for international students to meet people from different backgrounds and learn about new cultures.
1) Research institutions and programs - Start by researching institutions and programs that interest you, and check the admission requirements, tuition fees, and cost of living.
2) Prepare required documents - Most institutions require applicants to submit official transcripts, English language test scores, and letters of recommendation. Some programs may also require a personal statement or portfolio.
3) Submit the application - Submit your application and required documents to the institution. The application deadline and process can vary depending on the institution and program.
4) Await a decision - After submitting your application, you will typically receive a decision within a few weeks or months. If you are accepted, you will receive an offer letter and information about the next steps.
5) Apply for a student visa - If you are accepted, you will need to apply for a student visa in order to study in Europe.
Intake and Deadlines
- In general, European universities have two main intake periods:
1 ) Fall intake: This typically begins in September or October and is the main intake period for most universities. The application deadline for fall intake is usually between January and April.
2) Spring intake: This typically begins in February and is a secondary intake period for some universities. The application deadline for spring intake is usually between September and December.
- Tuition fees for UG programs in Europe can range from €5,000 to €25,000 per year. The average fee is approximately €10,000 to €15,000 per year. Postgraduate programs: Tuition fees for PG programs in Europe can range from €6,000 to €40,000 per year. The average fee is approximately €15,000 to €20,000 per year.
Cost of Living
- On average, international students in Europe can expect to spend around €800 to €1,200 per month on living expenses, including accommodation, food, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses. This estimate can vary greatly depending on the country and location as well.
Post Study Work Opportunities
- Students in the EU will get 18 months of the post study work visa.
Part Time Opportunities
- International students going to the EU to study are allowed to work for 20 hours during their study and full time during their vacations.
Send an email to Info@GroupLeducation.com and request your 1st meeting, online, via Skype, Zoom or Google, or onsite in our office with one of our consultant or call us at: +971 56 410 4830. You can register directly on our website Contact Us
Attend your 1st meeting as scheduled and get to know our services, connect with our team, and get your customized admission process plan.
© GroupL Education 2022